Are you a foreign citizen looking for a job in Romania?

Here is what you need to do if you want to benefit from all the advantages of an employee, here in Romania:

First, you need to find an employer who wants to hire you for an indefinite period of time; note that you can be employed by a single employer only!

Second, in order to be hired, you will need a Notice of Employment, obtained from the General Inspectorate for Immigration.

DocsConsult Just Team can help you get the Work Permit fast, in just 30-45 working days; for more details click here.

Do you want to travel to Schengen Area as a foreign citizen?

Schengen Visa will allow you to stay in Schengen Area only for a short period of time - not more than 90 days in a 180-day period - or to transit the Schengen Area. There are 3 types of short-stay visas: single, double or multiple. We can also help you get this type of visas fast. The list of documents required to obtain a Schengen visa can be found here.

Note that a visa issued by a state that is a member of the Schengen Area will be valid for all Schengen states: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Switzerland, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lichtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Hungary.

As a foreign citizen, do you want to study in Romania?

If you are a citizen of a state outside the European Economic Area (i.e.: EU + Norway + Iceland) and you want to study in Romania, here is what you need to know:

First of all, you will have to enroll yourself in an educational unit and be accepted by it. The educational institution you may choose from can be either owned by the state or by a private entity; however, the private education institution must be a private institution accredited according to Romanian legislation.

Next and final step is to obtain a long-stay visa for studies. DocsConsult Just Team can help you get a visa that offers the quality of: a high school student / college student / postgraduate student / PhD student / student in an exchange program - from all Romanian diplomatic missions and consular offices abroad. For more details on the documents required to obtain this type of visa, click here.

On request, we can provide legal advice about necessary steps needed in order to get any type of visas from the Romanian Consular Offices abroad, such as: how to prepare the documents in a special folder - according to Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) requirements; how to scan and upload the documents to the MFA's online portal; how and when to notify the beneficiary on visa scheduling or possible new visa requirements etc.
Important notice: Romanian diplomatic offices may, at any time, request additional supporting documents.
DocsConsult Just Team can also provide foreigners services regarding social rights, such as: obtaining the A1 form from the National Pension House; representation for obtaining the 'tolerated status' on the Romanian territory; obtaining, on request, the return decision on the Romanian territory, Contesting the return decision issued by the General Inspectorate for Immigration etc.
Furthermore, due to the close collaborations we have with specialized recruitment agencies we can offer to all companies in Romania the opportunity to hire workers from any foreign country at any time.


Main office address: Str. I.C. Visarion No. 9, Sect. 1, Bucharest, Romania

Tel.: +4 0749011333


We have offices in: București, Alba Iulia, Brașov, Cluj, Constanța, Covasna, Iași, Timișoara.

Copyright © 2023 DocsConsult Just Team | All rights reserved.
Cookies policy | Privacy policy
+4 0749.011.333 Call now!